Life sans T.V.

Why I have decided to go without t.v. and how I am doing.... oh yeah, and writing every day. I forgot that part.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Day Three and counting

Today has been one of the longest days ever! I stayed home from work because I'm not well and it really shows how much faster a day goes by when I'm at work. I suppose that wouldn't be the case if I didn't like my job, but I do, so it does.

I have finally told my husband that I am blogging and why. He thinks I'm crazy! He can't imagine giving up t.v. for any reason. He says that there is always the possibility that I need to be on medication of some kind for this weird disease. (He's very silly.)

I have told some other people about it too, so I'm hoping that (eventually) someone may comment on my page. However, I will continue to imagine a vast audience regardless of the facts. Someone has to be interested in what I have to say, other than me.

I received my second edition of Writer's Digest today. There are some great ideas in the magazine and on the website. Check them out if you can. Tonight I will be spending some time working on one of the suggestions that looked interesting.

Two characters meet in a bar. Write the scene without using dialogue. Write the same scene using dialogue.

Let me know how your ideas. I'll post my finished piece next time. Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home