Life sans T.V.

Why I have decided to go without t.v. and how I am doing.... oh yeah, and writing every day. I forgot that part.

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Meeting (dialogue only)

"Whoa, check her out!"

"Ummmm, I'd like to rub up against that sweater!"

"And those legs... they go alllll the way up!"

"She doesn't look too inviting, though. She won't even catch my eye."

"Let's see if she'll accept a drink. Hey, Garcon! What's the lady in red drinking? Send one over, will ya'."

"Well, will ya' look at that? She won't even take a drink. Is she leaving?"

"Check out this moron! Can't he see she's leaving?"

"Oh, no! Too bad about the drinks, buddy."

"You've gotta be kidding me! Is she actually falling for that "innocent boy" routine?"

"Well, I guess you can never tell... who's round is it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home